Friday, May 18, 2007

My Mission Statement

Well, I thought it was about time that I grabbed a blog seeing that you don't have to know what you're talking about and you can pretty much say anything you want. But seriously, I was hesitant when the idea struck me long ago to make a blog. I was against it because as it is I spend far too much time on the internet when I could be doing things of actual importance. However, as I was reading some fellow bloggers postings I realized how much I was encouraged by what they had written. Realizing this encouragement they had been to me, I began to see the profit that may come from having a blog. I finally came to the conclusion that it may be a good idea to write occasional words of encouragement to brothers and sisters as some have already done for me.

So here it is. My mission statement. This blog is for the purpose of drawing eyes to Christ by the proclaimation of the words within the Scriptures and the usage of circumstances within life.

I do not want this to be a waste of time where I trivially update my friends upon what is going on within my life because I do that for the most part in every day conversation. This is more for the purpose of intentionally drawing out my thoughts in such a way to exhort my brethren and proclaim the goodness of our God. I hope to stick close by this statement so that this blog does not become unprofitable. Rather I pray that this is one more thing in my life the Lord uses as a tool for His glory. Let the blogging begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bring it on!